Fall Ball LeagueUpdated Thursday July 4, 2019 by DGSA.
2019 Fall Ball Registration is now OPEN!
Below is a summary of a few changes being implemented in 2019 compared to last season:
The Fun Night Skills Competition will be back again this season on the week of 8/20!
Below are more details about the Fall Ball season including which nights each age division will be playing on.
***EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION***
Save $5 by doing the early bird registration before Thursday, July 18, 2019.
* No teams outside of DGSA will be playing
* In order to grow and prepare for next season, players will play in the age division they will be playing in the following season (unless requested to stay in current age division based on skill level)
* U6: Must be 4, 5, or 6 years old as of January 1 of the next season
* U8: Must be 7 or 8 years old as of January 1 of the next season
* U10: Must be 9 or 10 years old as of January 1 of the next season
* Senior: Must be 11, 12, 13, or 14 years old as of January 1 of the next season
- Games will be one night a week (except for practices the first week will be twice that week)
- Season will run from 8/12/2019 to 9/26/2019
- Detailed Schedule:
* Week of 8/12 - Two practices per team (U6 & U10-Mon & Wed; U8 & SR-Tue & Thu)
* Week of 8/19 - Family Fun night & Skills contest (see below)
* Weeks of 8/26 to 9/26 - Normal Games (one night/week)
- U6 Wednesday at 5:30pm
- U8 Tuesday at 5:30pm or 7:00pm
- U10 Monday at 5:30pm or 7:00pm
- SR Thursday at 5:30pm or 7:00pm
***FUN NIGHT/SKILLS CONTEST***
- The week of 8/19 will be a special fun night with a skills competition for the players.
- Skills competitions will consist of items such as timed base running, homerun derby, trick shots, targeted throwing, etc.
- Prizes will be awarded
Optimist Park, De Pere, WI
- $20 Early Bird, $25 Afterwards
(Covers Player’s Uniform Team T-shirt and Umpire Fees)
*Early bird registration applied at time of checkout
Sunday, July 28, 2019