2020 Tournament Team Registration Open
Registration Closes November 6, 2019
Updated Saturday September 14, 2019 by DGSA.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE REGISTRATION PROCESS!
2020 DGSA Tournament Team Registration is now open!
Save $10 by registering before 10/15/19 during the Early Bird Registration period.
Final registration closes on 11/1/19.
Note: If your daughter is only planning on playing in the 2020 Summer League, but NOT in the 2020 Tournament Team, you do not need to register yet. 2020 Summer League Registration will open up in January.
If you are interested in being a head or assistant coach for a tournament team, you must register in the system by October 15th.
**NEW THIS SEASON**
- More offseason skills clinics will be available
- More access to an offseason indoor facility for practices & clinics
- New jersey tops provided by DGSA for another year but then switching to jerseys being provided by the league only every other year after that. You will want to take that into consideration when ordering jersey sizes for this season (i.e. if you're in between sizes this year, consider getting a larger size to grow into the following year).
What is the Tournament Team? How does it compare to Summer League?
The tournament team is a more competitive league than summer league. These teams travel to nearby cities (usually within 60 miles) to play against other league tournament teams. Tournament teams exist for U8, U10, U12, and U14 (not U6). Players that play on a tournament team also have to play in the DGSA Summer League during the week. Tournaments are usually on the weekend. Most teams participate in 4-5 tournaments (weekends) from May through July. If you have any questions about tournament team play, please reply to this email and you can be connected to a coach from last year to ask additional questions.
I am interested in coaching Tournament Team, how do I sign up?
Follow the same steps below to sign up your daughter, but instead select to Volunteer during the registration process. The DGSA Board will be responsible for evaluating coaches and assigning them to the appropriate tournament teams.
I would like to sign up my daughter for 2020 Tournament Team, what do I do next?
Go to the DGSA Registration website to create an account (if you haven't already) and begin the process. See the additional info below.
ADDITIONAL 2020 TOURNAMENT TEAM REGISTRATION INFORMATION BELOW
YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION FOR THE 2020 SUMMER LEAGUE BEFORE REGISTERING FOR THE 2020 TOURNAMENT TEAM
Exception: If you are signing up for a U14 Tournament Team, you do not need to register separately for Summer Rec League as you will automatically be signed up for a local competitive summer league.
Note: You can complete both registrations as one transaction, but you have to go through both registration processes by clicking on both of the "Register as Player" buttons below.
Note: There is an option to pay the registration fees via a payment plan with a down payment upfront and 3 remaining payments in January through March.
Save $10 by doing the early bird registration before October 15, 2019.
- To be a Player on a DGSA Tournament Team you must be a current player on a DGSA league team.
- The Player must attend a public or private school in the East or West De Pere School Districts or have principle residence in the East or West De Pere School District.
- All individuals must play within their appropriate age group.
* U8: Must be 6, 7, or 8 years old as of January 1 of that season
* U10: Must be 9 or 10 years old as of January 1 of that season
* U12: Must be 11 or 12 years old as of January 1 of that season
* U14: Must be 13 or 14 years old as of January 1 of that season
**Playing outside of an age group will only be allowed in the rare circumstance were an age level will not be able to fill a roster and must be approved by the Board of Directors.
Jersey tops will be provided for everyone again in 2020 and then will be provided to each player every other year after that.
No Full Refunds after registration closes. A pro-rated, board approved, refund may be available from the close of registration to the start of the season. Absolutely no refunds after the first tournament.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about registration