2022 Tournament Team Registration Open
Registration Closes November 1, 2021UpdatedWednesday September 22, 2021 byDGSA.
2022 DGSA Tournament Team Registration is now open!
Save $10 by doing the early bird registration before October 15, 2021.
New for 2022 Season for U14 Only: A skills assessment will be completed after registration closes. Based on the outcome of the assessment players will be placed on a tournament team or developmental tournament team. The number of teams will be determined based on registration numbers and assessment outcome. DGSA may seek players from outside areas for pitching and catching if needed for U14.
U12 players that have completed at least one year in U12 are eligible to request to take the U14 skills assessment to determine if they qualify for the U14 tournament team. If interested, please register for U12 as normal and email email@example.com afterwards with the special request.
This year you do not have to signup for Summer League at the same time as Tournament Team. You will receive a separate email later in the year for registering for Summer League.
Note: There is an option to pay the registration fees via a payment plan with a down payment upfront and 3 remaining payments in January through March.
- To be a Player on a DGSA Tournament Team you must be a current player on a DGSA league team.
- The Player must attend a public or private school in the East or West De Pere School Districts or have principle residence in the East or West De Pere School District.
- All individuals must play within their appropriate age group.
* U8: Must be 6, 7, or 8 years old as of January 1 of that season
* U10: Must be 9 or 10 years old as of January 1 of that season
* U12: Must be 11 or 12 years old as of January 1 of that season
* U14: Must be 13 or 14 years old as of January 1 of that season
**Playing outside of an age group will only be allowed in the rare circumstance were an age level will not be able to fill a roster and must be approved by the Board of Directors.
Jersey tops will only be provided every other year. If you received a jersey the previous year, you won't be eligible for a free jersey for the current year.
Additional jerseys can always be purchased.
No Full Refunds after registration closes. A pro-rated, board approved, refund may be available from the close of registration to the start of the season. Absolutely no refunds after the first tournament.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about registration