2023 Tournament Team Registration Open
Registration Closes November 11, 2023UpdatedThursday October 6, 2022 byDGSA.
2023 DGSA Tournament Team Registration is now open!
This year you do not have to signup for Summer League at the same time as Tournament Team. You will receive a separate email later in the year for registering for Summer League.
Note: There is an option to pay the registration fees via a payment plan with a down payment upfront and 3 remaining payments in January through March.
- To be a Player on a DGSA Tournament Team you must be a current player on a DGSA league team.
- The Player must attend a public or private school in the East or West De Pere School Districts or have principle residence in the East or West De Pere School District.
- All individuals must play within their appropriate age group.
* U8: Must be 6, 7, or 8 years old as of January 1 of that season
* U10: Must be 9 or 10 years old as of January 1 of that season
* U12: Must be 11 or 12 years old as of January 1 of that season
**Playing outside of an age group will only be allowed in the rare circumstance were an age level will not be able to fill a roster and must be approved by the Board of Directors.
Jersey tops will only be provided every other year. If you received a jersey the previous year, you won't be eligible for a free jersey for the current year.
Additional jerseys can always be purchased.
No Full Refunds after registration closes. A pro-rated, board approved, refund may be available from the close of registration to the start of the season. Absolutely no refunds after the first tournament.
Please email email@example.com with any questions about registration