2021 Summer League Registration is Open!
Registration closes March 15, 2021UpdatedFriday January 8, 2021 byDGSA.
2021 DGSA Summer League Registration is now open!
Save $10 by registering before 2/15/21 during the Early Bird Registration period.
Final registration closes on 3/15/21.
|Play:||8 Weeks 3 Days
April 26, 2021 - June 24, 2021
|Description:||***EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION***
Save $10 by doing the early bird registration before February 15, 2021.
- The Player must attend a public or private school or have a principle residence in the East or West De Pere School Districts.
- All individuals must play within their appropriate age group.
* U6: Must be 4, 5, or 6 years old as of January 1 of that season
* U8: Must be 7 or 8 years old as of January 1 of that season
* U10: Must be 9 or 10 years old as of January 1 of that season
* Senior: Must be 11, 12, 13, or 14 years old as of January 1 of that season
- If a player is entering their third year in the same age group, they are eligible to apply to play-up to the next age group. This is the only situation where a player will be allowed to play-up to an older age group. Each request must be approved by the Board of Directors. If qualified and interested, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Practices begin the last week of April 2021
- Opening Tournament Weekend is May 7th, 2021
- Normal weekday schedule from May 10th until the end of June
- Year end tournament for U8 and older leagues at the end of June.
- U6, U10 - Monday and Wednesdays at 5:00PM, 6:30PM or 8:00PM
- U8, Senior - Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:00PM, 6:30PM or 8:00PM
Optimist Park, West De Pere High School, or De Pere High School Fields
$50 per player U6
$55 per player U8
$65 per player U10, Senior
(Covers Player’s Uniform Team T-shirt and Umpire Fees)
*Save $10 by doing the early bird registration before February 15, 2021.
March 15th! LATE REGISTRATIONS ALLOWED with Board Approval and an additional $25 late fee.
No Full Refunds after registration closes.